Background

Friday, March 25, 2011

long time no blog

I have done exactly what I didn't want to do when I started this blog...neglected it! So, in trying to redeem myself here is a montage of Ella. Enjoy!

Getting ready for church. Grandma Mueller said she looked like a movie star!

 
One of Ella's favorite places. Daddy's shoulder.

She eats now...sweet potatoes & bananas are her favorite!

Kissing Pooh Bear

Tummy time

Yes, she sucks on her thumb. We think it's cute.

Callie Jane & Ella
Callie is Ella's newest cousin. She was born on February 21, 2011. 
In this photo Callie is 3 weeks old and Ella is 4 1/2 months.


Daddy finally let us paint her toes! 
SO CUTE!

Eating time!
YUMMMM!

 Daddy always makes Ella laugh!
He was singing to her here.

5 MONTHS!

I took this one yesterday
She is schooching all over the floor!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute!! I miss you guys!