Ella is 3 MONTHS old! Everyone told us it would go fast; we had no idea. In honor of Ella's special day I decided to put her in the newborn outfit she wore coming home from the hospital. My how she has grown.
She is so beautiful!!! I can't believe how much she has changed in one month! She is such a good mix of you two. And her hair is looking lighter. I'm so glad you are doing a blog!! Love you!!
Heidi! So glad to see your blog. She is a cutie. I love these pictures of how much she has grown since coming home. I sent you an invite to our blog. I thought I had done it a long time ago. Sorry. We need to get together! I need to meet this little one of yours.
So precious. I love seeing photos! They do grow so fast, so hang on to your hat! We have a little ELLIE born May 2010 and so they are fairly close in age. So fun to watch children become parents. I love seeing photos of your mom. It might be the only way I get to see her. Thanks for the invite to the blog. I will check it often. You can check ours at http://susanbuxton.blogspot.com
6 comments:
She is so beautiful!!! I can't believe how much she has changed in one month! She is such a good mix of you two. And her hair is looking lighter. I'm so glad you are doing a blog!! Love you!!
Welcome to the blogging world!
Wow, you really see the change when you post pictures side by side like that. She is a cutie!
Isn't our little ella cute!! I sure think so......and yes she's ours, so no, you can't have her.
She is beautiful! I'm dying to meet her!!
Heidi! So glad to see your blog. She is a cutie. I love these pictures of how much she has grown since coming home. I sent you an invite to our blog. I thought I had done it a long time ago. Sorry. We need to get together! I need to meet this little one of yours.
So precious. I love seeing photos! They do grow so fast, so hang on to your hat! We have a little ELLIE born May 2010 and so they are fairly close in age. So fun to watch children become parents. I love seeing photos of your mom. It might be the only way I get to see her. Thanks for the invite to the blog. I will check it often. You can check ours at http://susanbuxton.blogspot.com
Hope all continues going well. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment